Skip to main content


Attention! Is it possible to contract the coronavirus during sex?

Sexual behaviour

Is the Covid 19 pandemic changing our sex lives? We asked 49 percent of our gay men about their sex life in our gay chat on gay dating. Their answer was: "We don't have sex at all anymore!" The other 51 percent of them did not currently notice any difference to their sex life. A good half of the respondents, about 50 per cent said.... weiterlesen

Harry Styles Tour cancelled due to COVID-19

Harry Styles has been declared the "King of Social Distancing" by his fans after cancelling his tour due to the Coronavirus! Gay British singer Harry Styles has announced the inevitable: his 2020 tour will be cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic. The German tour "Love On" in the gay city of Cologne has been cancelled due to the current measures to... weiterlesen